Monday, August 11, 2008

dead

A short run-through of my past month:
-Packed like mad for hiking trip
-Enjoyed Seattle
-Climbed up and down a mountain
-Slept and ate a lot of unhealthy food
-Caught up with Mallory, talked about interwebs and skinny-dipping
-Packed fancy clothes for Global Young Leaders Conference is Washington DC
-Toured Washington and hung out with Germans, Russians, Guatemalans, Arabs, South Africans, Italians, Greeks, English, Irish, Panamanians, YOU NAME IT!
-Came home, walked to Princeton with Mallory and had family visit
-Went to ER because my intestino grueso, or my large intestine, started eating itself, had a shot of morphine and a CAT scan, found out that it was swollen but no one knew why, and slept. 
-Woke up and posted. SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU, INTERWEBS? Now excuse me while I go die.

3 comments:

Polgara said...

Hope you're ok!
Pol x

Nome : Giovenale Nino Sassi said...

Greetings from Italy

Nonie said...

Seattle is the greaest place. I used to live near there. I have thought about going to the mountains here but I know it will be a dissappointment.. Nothing compares..