Monday, July 2, 2007

Who really wins here?

The last thing I want to do is study for a standardized test. Unfortunately I also don't want to live in a maytag fridge box by the subway. So, my school has provided an easy and convenient way for me to study ONLINE!!!!!!! USING THE INTERNET!!!!
You should have seen the letter (old school snail mail) they sent to brag about their advanced technology. "Hey kids? do you use the interweb?!?"

Well I sure do! Of course, ability to use the internet isn't the problem. The problem is that my school must not understand how distracting it is. Sure I can complete a practice test in 108 minutes, but did you also know i could watch a rap video about Mac vs. PC in 4 minutes? Or check my email in 5 minutes? Or draw this little guy on paint in 6 seconds?



No. You probably didn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.