Sunday, September 28, 2008

wholesome friday nights

There has been this awful bug that has been going around our school and Mallory, David, and Sadhana have all gotten it. It seems that my body has been unconsciously preparing itself an awesome defense by giving me intense cravings for soup these past couple of days. Alas, my immune system ultimately failed me and I woke up with the sniffles this morning. So much for the soup. 

Anyways, on Friday with Mallory, David, and Sadhana out of commission, I spent the evening with our good friend Jon.

 

Jon and my brother had a Nerf gun fight. The testosterone in that room was palpable. Then we solved a jigsaw puzzle. It looked like this:

It's a satellite image of...Sweden, I think? I love the Swedes. Then we ate tortillas and watched What Happens In Vegas. Afterward we decided to be good patriotic Americans and watch the presidential debates. However, our boredom soon got the better of us and we switched over to America's Funniest Videos.

Hey, we're being good Americans! America needs humor in these dark times!

1 comment:

Maxine Perella said...

happy times, hey? think we all got sweden on the brain at the moment.