actually it's been a while since we've actually wrote anything.
SO here is a list of life advice we learned from HARRY POTTER:
1. make sure your best friend is ten times smarter than you. It comes in handy
2. trust your instincts
3. don't make enemies who can actually harm you
4. there is not such thing as fate. You HAVE A CHOICE. Go Gryffindor
5. sometimes it's okay to break the rules
6. know some good insults.
7. treat everybody like your equal-house elves included
8. first impressions are sometimes wrong
9. LOVE conquers all
10. "it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that." -Dumbledore
11. follow Dumbledore's advice, always
12. when in doubt, go to the library
13. "fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself "
14 . Don't be so stubborn all the time.
15. chocolate makes you feel better
Yeah, I (Mallory) have been rereading all the harry potter books and forgot how AWESOME they were. And Danielle never forgot. okay so peace out. hope you like our advice and if not please read HP because it's so much better than Twilight.
oh and stay away from fan fiction.