Saturday, September 1, 2007

S.H.I.T. # 5

This one seems pretty self-explanatory but I'm going to explain anyways. Most people zone out when they find themselves caught in a conversation about shampoo or grocery shopping or anything particularly uninteresting. I-on the other broken hand-could be in a crucial conversation about saving someones life or about my future. It doesn't matter how important the conversation is because eventually I will start to wonder should I be switching shampoos now? My hair has lost some of its shine...you know I'm also going to tell mum to pick up some pop-tarts the next time she's at the grocery store...

This habit has gotten me into some trouble in the past and will undoubtedly hurt me in the future. To anyone who thinks of me as rude, inadequate or boring...I was probably:

#5-Zoning out or daydreaming during the conversation

No comments: