Thursday, November 12, 2009

homeward bound

When I find out I'll be going someplace, I'm anxious to pack immediately, but as my departure approaches the most packing I can muster is to drag my suitcase out and leave it in the middle of the floor. Sometimes I shoot it an angry glare or two.

Itinerary: crepes tonight, Yinka Shonibare afterwards, maybe throwing a shirt or something in the trunk, tea, sleeping, class, foods, HOME.

Oh but YINKA! COOLEST MOTHERFUCKER EVER:
I'd like to be packing those ridonkulous clothes away...

2 comments:

The Mighty Beluga said...

have a safe trip! acid trip!

What's yinka? i thought it was a restaurant at first

Anonymous said...

he's this nigerian/english artist who does a lot of freaky psychedelic...things. idk google image him, he's really cool...we got to hear him speak and he's so sarcastic and funny.
-Danielle