Thursday, March 25, 2010

GO MATH!

So besides writing blah(g) posts about my life I like to read about people way times ( a real mathematical equation) cooler than me.
Introducing: Mathsputin aka Grigori Perelman!

Russia
So this dude solved the world's most complicated math problem the PoincarĂ© Conjecture by himself. The problem is so hard that it actually took mathematicians several years to figure out that Mathsputin solved it correctly. Annnd he was been awarded 1 million dollars for winning but has refused it! He just wants to chill in Russia and pick mushrooms. Insane! Brilliant!
He's awesome
read more here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/24/grigori-perelman-reclusiv_n_511938.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"You are disturbing me. I am picking mushrooms," he told a journalist who managed to get in touch with him.

lol.

-Danielle