Monday, March 8, 2010

poor transitions

Mallory's off caving in Kentucky? Oklahoma? (One of those places...I'm a bad friend) but for real! CAVING! so cool...and I'm left recovering from being smacked up the head by my first economics midterm. 

Last night my little brother skyped me, telling me about his new netbook. When I told him that he was spoiled, and that I didn't have a computer at his age, he shot back with "well that's because computers weren't INVENTED at your age." Really now? This is coming much sooner than I thought...

Outside my window:
“It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade."
--Charles Dickens

I'm not a Dicken's fan, but I do wish that is how the weatherman would report the weather for me. I would know exactly how to dress.

No comments: