Tuesday, August 7, 2007

You stupid effing rabbit!

Dear General Mills,
What the hell is wrong with you?!? A while ago I turned on the t.v. and came across a commercial for Trix cereal. What I found was a shocking and disgraceful change of the product. It seems that after so many years of exciting fruit shaped cereal, you have decided to change the shape to round spheres or "puffs"
According to the commercial, rabbit breaks into a space center and jumps into some spinning thing that deforms our beloved cereal! In case you forgot, the line goes "Silly Rabbit Trix are for kids!" You hear that? Kids! Not corporate millionaires who have changed the product because it will save them time and money! I expect a response immediately.
-Mallory, and the millions of children you have disappointed.


PS: We're going foward, not backwards:

4 comments:

Maxine Perella said...

haha, this made me laugh. can never trust a bunny ... i have one in my house called ronnie and he's always giving me the runaround. i do hate it when they change your favourite food tho - even the packaging. that really sucks. and like, they think you won't notice. but you do. BIGTIME. you have my sympathies.

Aisha said...

:(
But i loved the fruit shapes!

Anonymous said...

http://whenlifespitsback.blogspot.com/


random but pretyfull... ugh just look at it ok

-E

Anonymous said...

youre sexy