Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Bee boops soon to come

I have recieved the coveted synthesizer for my early birthday/christmas present. It's one of the more beautiful things that has been present in my life. There are so many choices of sounds to make and listen to, and it doesn't help that the brilliant bastards* who packaged my baby conveniently forgot to include an instruction manual. Yes, I am one of those cats who falls apart without a manual, but I am managing. Pictures soon to come.

On a side note, I managed to integrate this into a quiet point of my conversation today.



*I write "brilliant bastards" with frustrated affection.

1 comment:

Amirah said...

I'm the exact opposite: I don't read instruction manuals. Ever. I hardly ever read the whole question in tests either. It's going to come back and bite me on the ass someday.