Saturday, November 17, 2007

Make like a tree and shed your leaves so I can rake them

NOVEMBER!! It has been a while since I've written in this blog. I don't know what it was about today that made me check it and what did i find? A plethora of posts from my dearest Danielle! If I recall correctly she was the one who never wrote a thing. She would tell me, "There's just nothing to write about" and then she would proceed to tell me a quirky story about her family. PSHH. Frankly, as long as anyone writes about themselves, there is ALWAYS something to say.
Back to me:
I apologize for the temporary abandonment. School has been hectic but life has been very enjoyable lately and I regret not keeping any record of it. Danielle is sixteen now! Her birthday was on the 14th. There was cake. There was a card full of sincere, heart-warming truths that I'm too embarrassed to repeat now...

ANYWAYS the day Danielle turned sixteen was also the day I received my permit, and with that permit I am going to head into town to run... I mean DRIVE some errands.
-Mallory

No comments: